Friday, September 7, 2012

Bad Lip Reading Makes My Week

I was planning to make this a weekly if not less-frequently-updated blog but I like going with the funny stuff instead of a regular schedule.

And boy, I haven't laughed like this in a while!

BLR (Bad Lip Reading) spoofs various movies and speeches by voicing over the characters/speaker with what it looks like they're saying. I love it when people do things like this anonymously because it's really like they're just doing it for fun and not for recognition. Thanks anonymous hilarity.

Edward and Bella is their latest video and it's fantastic. Just watch it. I've watched it three times and it still gets me.

The second humorous thing that keeps popping up this week is all the stuff the grad mailing list suggests for us to do! You know, instead of reading. Binghamton is apparently never boring with music, and shows, and bars, and people going places and doing things and making connections but, I'm so sorry, I have 100 or so pages to read by Tuesday and some Korean drama to catch up on (Faith, anybody?).

Stay happy!

(Dude, you slapped a fish.) 




No comments:

Post a Comment